Thursday, February 20, 2014

Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to my blog.  I'm so glad you have come to visit!  Since I am brand-new at this sort of thing, you will have to be patient with me as I learn by doing!  My intent for this blog is to share with you crafty projects (mostly cards!) that I have made and to let you know about special craft items I have discovered.  Also, I hope to share craft blog prize opportunities that you can be a part of, including ones that I have entered and maybe won!!  I will also use this blog to keep the local ladies' craft group I am part of informed about upcoming meetings and activities.

Blessings to you all!

<3
Janis

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blog land, Janis! You will LOVE all the fabulous people you'll meet as you get more into things! Please feel free to contact me if you ever have any questions on how to do things--I know it can be super overwhelming at first! :) HUGS--and I'm you're newest follower! Mynn xx (onastampageATyahooDOTcom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be visiting you periodically to check in on you and your crafts, Janis

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis