|And this is not only true for house plants. And then try adding chickens to the mix!! I have tomato cages covering the emerging plants in my garden that I don't want the beasts getting into. :)|
I actually got to work in my garden a little bit today! Yay! I am still trying to get over this sinus infection and got pretty tired out there, but I loved getting my hands dirty......every bit as much fun as getting them inky!! :) Here is a garden-inspired card that I made to play in several challenges:
1. Cupcake Inspirations #405 - Inspiration Photo/Colors (ends May 6) - Look at the lovely cupcake inspiration photo for this week! Scrumptious!!!
2. Mod Squad - Love Theme (ends in just a few hours....Eeek!)
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set
Verve - Sprightly Sprigs die set
Lawn Fawn - Large Stitched Rectangles die set
Watering can image from stash
White embossing powder from stash
Sakura Gel Pens to color image
Flowers that crafty pal, Karen Ladd, sent me (THANKS, Karen!!) layered with some Prima flowers.
Sequins from stash
That's all for now. I hope you enjoyed my gardening card. The weather is supposed to be sunny and almost hot later this week. Quite a change from the snow we had last week!! lol... Hope you are having lovely weather where you are.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Cupcake Inspirations #405 - Inspiration Photo/Colors
2. Mod Squad - Love Theme
3. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
4. Crafty Hazelnut's May Patterned Paper Challenge
5. HIMCR Challenge #299 - Freestyle
6. DL.Art May Linky Challenge - Anything Goes
7. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Great Outdoors
8. HeARTful Stamping Challenge - Anything Goes, must stamp no digis
9. Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday Challenge - April Showers Bring May Flowers
10. Allsorts Week 413 - Embossing